Date: 08 – 12 September, 2020
Location: Frankfurt Fair, Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Organizer: Messe Frankfurt GmbH, Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1, 60327 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49 69 75 75-0, +49 69 75 75-64 33
Timings: 09:00 AM – 17:00 PM
The World’s Leading Trade Fair for the Automotive Industry
Automechanika Frankfurt 2020: Event Profile
Automechanika Frankfurt 2020 brings industry, retail, and workshops together in one place. It is the most important trade fair for the automotive aftermarket. It will highlight new innovations and solutions in the fields of parts, systems, tuning, workshop equipment, bodywork & paintwork, car wash, IT & Management, and the latest automobile services.
Get connected with the future of the automotive service industry at the leading trade fair Automechanika Frankfurt 2020. As an international meeting place for the industry, dealership trade and maintenance and repair segment, it provides a major platform for business and technological knowledge transfer.
Automechanika Frankfurt 2020 is The World’s Leading International Trade Fair for the Automotive Industry. The show will be held on 08 – 12 September, 2020 in Frankfurt, Germany. Curiosity, inspiration and innovation are the driving forces of our exhibition business. With international trends and the latest products from our exhibitors, we create wonderful experiences for our visitors that fill them with inspiration. It offers you a unique spectrum of products from the fields of automotive parts, car washing, workshop and filling-station equipment, IT products and services, accessories and tuning.
- Industry meeting place: Automechanika Frankfurt 2020?brings industry, retail and workshops together in one place. The last event drew around 135,000 trade visitors from 184 countries.
- At the heart of the action:?The City of?Frankfurt enjoys excellent transport connections by road, rail and air, and Messe Frankfurt is centrally located in the heart of Frankfurt.
- Large yet accessible: Around 5,000 exhibitors come here to showcase their latest developments. Thanks to the exhibition grounds’ clear structure and visitor guidance systems, you’ll have no trouble finding what you’re looking for.
- New themes: Automechanika Frankfurt 2020 regularly extends its portfolio. Since 2018 “Tyres” and “Classic Cars” can be found at the trade fair.
- Globally networked: Automechanika Frankfurt 2020 is an international hit that now takes place in 15 countries. Take advantage of Automechanika’s international network and benefit from new contacts and markets.
The new structure at a glance
- Ten product groups: Body & Paint, Tires & Wheels, Diagnostics & Repair and many more – Automechanika Frankfurt 2020 will be characterized by new themes and a clearly structured portfolio, split into ten product segments for the first time.
- Body & Paint: The main theme of the fair in Hall 11 is being given its own name for the first time (Body & Paint). The location remains unchanged and it will be accompanied by a comprehensive complementary programme of events in the adjoining Portalhaus.
- Tomorrow’s Mobility: The ‘Festhalle’ remains the platform for tomorrow’s mobility, which is now split into two sections: ‘Mobility as a Services & Autonomous Driving‘ and ‘Alternative Drive Systems & Fuels‘.
- Diagnostics & Repair: Diagnostics is a component part of Automechanika Frankfurt 2020 and is now being anchored in the name of the product segment in Halls 8 and 9 (Diagnostics & Repair).
- Tires & Wheels: The synergies between the tire trade and workshops were confirmed by the last Automechanika. Accordingly, the portfolio of the fair is being extended to include Tires & Wheels in Hall 12.
- Classic Cars: Following a successful launch at last year’s Automechanika Frankfurt 2020, the business revolving around the cars of yesteryear returns in 2020.
Automechanika Frankfurt 2020: Exhibitors Profile
The Automechanika Frankfurt 2020 is unique with regard to product-range breadth and depth. It is split into the following product segments:
- Accessories & Customizing
- Alternative Drive Systems & Fuels
- Body & Paint
- Car Wash & Care
- Dealer & Workshop-Management
- Diagnostics & Repair
- Electronic Components & Connectivity
- Mobility as a Service & Autonomous Driving
- Parts & Components
- Tires & Wheels