Date: 02 – 04 April, 2020
Frequency: 4 Times at different locations
Location: ASEAN Convention Center, C.M. Recto Highway, Clark, Pampanga, Philippines
Organizer: Global-link Exhibitions Specialist, Inc., 3973 Yague Street Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Makati City, Philippines
Phone: +632 8937973 / 0995 5298671
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Philippine International Construction Equipment and Building Materials Exhibition
Philconstruct Luzon 2020: Event Profile
Co-organized by the Association of Carriers & Equipment Lessors, Inc., and the Philippine Society of Ventilating, Air-conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers (PSVARE), with the support of the Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) and the Clark Development Corporation (CDC), Philconstruct Luzon is the first of the Philconstruct series 2020. The show will bring together top brands and suppliers in one convenient venue within the reach of the local market in North Luzon.
Why Clark? Marked as Asia’s new investment hub and aerotropolis, Clark, Pampanga has now become the ideal location for new businesses and industrial operations.
Philconstruct Luzon 2020?and various construction projects in Central Luzon are certainly on its way to exciting developments in the region. The ground-breaking ceremony of its first edition last year was witnessed by Usec. Adbdulgani Macatoman, DTI-Special Concerns; Judith Angeles, Regional Director of DTI in Region 3; Usec. Rowel Barba, DTI – Competitiveness and Ease of Doing Business Group; Usec. Cathy Cabral, DPWH; Noemi Julian, Manager of Clark Development Corporation; Engr. Joshua Bingcang, SVP of BCDA; Usec. Benny Reynoso, DOTr; Cristina Tuzon, President of the Bulacan Chamber of Commerce Inc.; Asec. Angelo Taningco, DTI-Office of the Secretary; together with the organizers as well as other distinguished representatives from the industry.
Profile for exhibit of Philconstruct includes Manufacturers of Access Control Systems:
- Bathroom Fittings
- Building Cleaning
- maintenance & security
- Smart card Technology
- CCTV & Remote Monitoring Control Systems
- Mining, Concrete
- Doors and Windows
- Metal Detectors
- Fire & Gas Detection Equipment
- Floor Finishes
- Identification Systems
- Interiors & Lighting
- Locking Equipment
- Marble & Granite Products
- Rescue and Emergency Equipment
- Security Doors
Visitor guidelines and reminders:
- Entrance to the exhibition is free but online pre-registration is highly encouraged.
- The exhibition is open to trade visitors and professionals above the age of 16. Students above the age of 16 will only be allowed entry starting 4:00 pm based on a guided tour.
- For safety reasons, persons under the age of 16 will not be allowed entry into the exhibit.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts, sando, slippers or any attire deemed inappropriate will not be allowed to enter.
- Visitors are strictly prohibited from bringing in food and drinks.
- Registration counters will close 30 minutes before the end of the official show hours.